Meaning of Moonstone
Moonstone, in addition to it’s beautiful shades of colors is known to hold unique healing properties and meaning. It’s lunar energy is thought to balance negative emotions and stress. The gentle energy of moonstone is often considered feminine and mothering in nature. Moonstone crystal can also be a tool for reflecting on past circumstances. This helps one learn from their mistakes. Moonstone is useful as a manifestation tool and can act as a force of gravity (grounding) in tough situations.
Metaphysical Properties of Moonstone
- Energy: Lunar, Feminine, Dreams.
- Chakras: Third Eye & Crown.
- Element: Wind & Air.
- Zodiac: Cancer, Libra, Scorpio.
Healing Properties of Moonstone
- Emotional Shield – Moonstone is considered mothering in nature and is thought to ground oneself against harmful forces of nature.
- Promotes Spiritual Growth – Moonstone’s attributions to the spiritual realm are hard to deny. Moonstone is a manifesting stone, and can help one learn from their prior mistakes.
- Balancing – As many people have to many masculine energy, moonstone can be balancing and help harmonize an individual’s emotions.
- Telepathy – If you believe in telepathy, moonstone is thought to aid in telepathic communication and act as a gateway between the doors of perception.
- Shielding – Moonstone is believed to protect one against harmful energy.
Disclaimer: This information is provided for educational purposes only and does not account for advice, diagnosis, or treatment. We recommend you seek and ask a licensed physician in relation to any medical concerns or inquiries.