The philosophy behind burning incense sticks is rather simple, but some people simply haven’t used them before.
Below we are going to provide basic instructions on how to use incense sticks:
- Place your incense burner in a fire safe area.
- Put the incense stick into the incense burner.
- Light the end of your incense stick until it catches a small flame.
- After a few seconds blow it out.
The incense stick should have a lit red end.
- Enjoy the smell of your incense.
- Keep incense away from flammable objects. This includes things such as drapes or curtains.
- It is recommended to maintain ventilation in the location you are burning incense.
This article was last revised on 02/28/2020.