Peppermint Bath Salts
These peppermint bath salts are sure to delight your friends and family.
Not only are these bath salts rejuvenating, but they require minimal ingredients and are easy to make.
If you'd like to be a bit more festive, food coloring can add color, or even a cool layered effect.
- 2 cups Epsom salt
- 1/2 cup sea or Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- 15-20 drops peppermint oil
- 4-8 drops food coloring (optional)
- Cute jars
- Combine the epsom salt, sea salt, and baking soda in a large bowl.
- Evenly stir or whisk the peppermint oil into the mixture. 15 drops of peppermint oil should be enough, but you may like more or less.
- If desired, you can now add food coloring. To add a layered effect, divide the bath salts in half and add 4-8 drops of your desired food coloring.
- If desired, layer the bath salts accordingly. It's recommended to gently tap the salts down before adding a new layer.