Jojoba Seed Oil - Golden
Sold for external use only.
The term jojoba is believed to be originated from the people who O’odham who live in the desert called by the name of the Sonoran. Jojoba seed oil has a long history of usage from the Native Americans expanding over hundreds of years. It is an oil that has been widely used in the treatment of several conditions such as a sore throat, bruises, cuts and even burns on the skin. The color of the oil varies. It can range from the color of pale yellow to clear color to even a deep golden yellow. It sometimes has an aroma which may be strong to those with a sensitive nose.
The jojoba seed oil offers a lot of benefits to the health of the person and therefore it is widely used by people across the different countries of the world. The oil is also highly popular because it has very few cases of allergic reactions to the person who actually uses it. This jojoba seed oil is also well loved because it has a rich source of vitamins B and E, chromium, zinc and copper.
• Excellent to treat dry and chapped lips
• Aids in the treatment of cuts, acne, athletes foot, mouth ulcer, pimples, warts, etc
• Also used in fragrances for its molecular stability
• Anti oxidants in the oil help in lubricating the skin and protects it from formation of wrinkles and aging
• Useful for massage therapy
• Balances production of oil on the skin and treats eczema and inflamed skin
• Antimicrobial properties inhibit the growth of fungi and bacteria on the skin