0 Item Items
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Currently shipping only to the United States of America.
Handling time is typically 1 to 3 business days.
Returns are accepted within 30 days.
For External Use Only
Mineral oil is a clear, odor-less liquid and is a very common ingredient in cosmetics. Mineral oil is also commonly known by the term “white mineral oil”. It adds a slick feeling to the product it is added to. Some of the common uses include hair care products, bath oils, skin care, or cosmetic products. It is also used as a solvent. When added to skin-care products, it usually does not add shine or make your skin look oily.
• Used as cold lotions, ointments and baby moisturizer
• Used to treat diaper rash
• Removes temporary tattoos
• Used by women for treating eyelashes and prevent long strands from cracking and busting
• Treats some scalp conditions
• Can be used to remove powder from makeup brush