Guest Posting guidelines
Over the years we have had quite a few people ask us whether or not we accept guest posts on our blog.
We’ve thought about this and decided to begin accepting a limited amount of guest posts to help some of our readers and customers to share some of their thoughts and ideas with each other.
If you’re interested in publishing content on our website, then please view the guidelines below:
- We are only considering high quality content for publication. Any content submitted for editorial approval should be written in native English with near perfect grammar.
- Submitted content should be related to our website.
- Word count should be at least 1,000+ words.
- Any included images should be royalty-free and legal for us to publish.
We will likely ask you where you obtained any photos included within the article.
- Any external links contained within the article must be manually approved by us.
- Once published, we request you not publish your content elsewhere.
We reserve the right to deny any articles we deem low-quality or not relevant to our website. There may be other rules or requirements.
You may contact us with any questions.
If you would like to send an article to us for editorial review and potential publication, you may email us at email@example.com
Topics We Accept
We are accepting guest posts on the following topics: Incense, candles, aromatherapy, history, martial arts, philosophy, yoga, meditation, religion, mystical traditions, culture, tarot, gemstones, jewelry, and travel.
If you would like to write for us on a different topic, please run it by us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Submit Content To Us
- Email us and pitch us a topic idea
- Once you’ve gotten your potential approval, you may then write and send us the article for editorial approval.
- If there are any problems, we will let you know and give you a chance to correct any issues with the content..
- If we like what we see, we will then post it on our website.