Guest Posting guidelines
Over the years we have had quite a few people ask us whether or not we accept guest posts on our blog.
We’ve thought about this and decided to begin accepting a limited amount of guest posts.
If you’re interested in publishing content on our website, then please view the guidelines below:
- We are only considering high quality content for publication. Any content submitted for editorial approval should be written in native English with near perfect grammar.
- Submitted content should be related to our website.
- Word count should be at least 1,000+ words.
- Any included images should be royalty-free and legal for us to publish.
We will likely ask you where you obtained any photos included within the article.
- Any external links contained within the article must be manually approved.
- Once published, we request you not publish your content elsewhere.
We reserve the right to deny any articles we deem low-quality or not relevant to our website.
If you would like to send an article to us for editorial review and potential publication, you may email us at email@example.com
How To Submit Content To Us
- Email us and pitch us a topic idea
- Once you’ve gotten your potential approval, you may then write and send us the article for editorial approval.
- If there are any problems, we will let you know and give you a chance to correct any issues with the content..
- If we like what we see, we will then post it on our website.
Topics We Accept
We are accepting guest posts on the following topics: Incense, aromatherapy, history, martial arts, philosophy, yoga, meditation, religion, mystical traditions, culture, tarot, gemstones, and travel.
If you would like to write for us on a different topic, please run it by us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org